FTRP - The Way of the Mages!
Hi there user browsing this forum. We have one small favor we wish for you to do; join the site. If you do that and can get others to join, we will be able to give all our users more events and contests and much more. With your help, we can all enjoy Rping together!

FTRP - The Way of the Mages!

A revamped site of the original!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Rules 
Announcements 
Special Events 
How to Guide 
Character Creation 
Magic Creation 
Request Creation 
NPC Request 
Fiore Bank 

Share | 

Character Rules

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shin Katari
Admin

Character sheet
Mana Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Item List:

PostSubject: Character Rules   Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:49 pm

Character Rules

1. Your character must be made and approved before your can start Roleplaying IC.
[If APPLYING FOR GOD SLAYER OR DRAGON SLAYER MAGIC, YOU WILL NEED THE APPROVAL OF TWO MODS!]

2. Your character must be 100% NON-CANNON. To avoid that, all you have to do is make your character unique. Do not use Cannon Face Claims [from the show].

3. Your character can only start off as a D-rank mage. No one can start off any higher then that.

4. Your mage doesn't have to be human. They can also be an animal like half dog or half human.

5.You can only have 2 alts [Meaning you would have a total of 3 characters]. These alts cannot have a magic stronger than your main characters magic.

6. Your username and character name do not need to be the same. The only way you will be asked to change your username is if their is any harmful meaning or explicit language involved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ftrp.forumsmotion.com

Character Rules
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1