FTRP - The Way of the Mages!
Hi there user browsing this forum. We have one small favor we wish for you to do; join the site. If you do that and can get others to join, we will be able to give all our users more events and contests and much more. With your help, we can all enjoy Rping together!

FTRP - The Way of the Mages!

A revamped site of the original!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Rules 
Announcements 
Special Events 
How to Guide 
Character Creation 
Magic Creation 
Request Creation 
NPC Request 
Fiore Bank 

Share | 

Windows 8 Transformation Pack 8.0-adds

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Windows 8 Transformation Pack 8.0-adds   Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:30 pm

Windows 8 Transformation Pack 8.0-adds > tinyurl.com/phjvtvz

Related Download Articles Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Freeware Microsoft's .NET support system gets faster, more powerful, and now supports Windows 7's multi-touch Windows 8 UX Pack 9.1 Freeware Get a peek at the Windows 8.1 interface with this interesting collection of tools, wrapped up in a user interface Metro7 1.0 (beta) Freeware Get the Windows 8 Metro interface on your Windows 7 desktop Other Download Articles From This Category More Articles Capture2Text 3.5 Open Source Use OCR or speech recognition to capture small amounts of text, saving the results to the clipboard Xinorbis 6.1.5 Trial Software Discover exactly how your hard drive space is being used with this powerful analytical tool Dup Scout 6.5.48 Freeware Easily track down duplicate files which may be wasting your hard drive space Bat To Exe Converter 2.0.1 Freeware Convert bat/cmd scripts to exe files . If youve installed the pre-requisites .NET Framework 4.5, plus .NET Framework 2.0-3.5 if youre running Windows Server or the 64-bit version of XP) you can select what to install and then click Install to see if the program will be able to supply you with the features you desire.
Back to top Go down

Windows 8 Transformation Pack 8.0-adds
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1